ESP Development Classes:
Learn to explore & nurture your full potential with like minded souls during friendly, honest & fun classes where big egos have no place.
I like my classes to be built on group support, kindness & compassion with a real feel of unity amongst members, where we can all relax, be safe, comfortable & secure as we open up & learn how to use our intuitive gifts.
These new groups are driven by a very different energy than my previous classes a few years back. If you are looking for support, inquisitive or just starting out, why not get in touch to discuss what the classes are all about & if the setting is conducive for you.
Classes run over several terms throughout the year & consist of a 12 week term, seeing a short rest period between each 12 weeks. Classes run for 2 hours at a time squeezing in maximum teaching time.
What To Expect:
- Classes will be free flowing with primary focus on you, a unique individual with a non-judgemental approach to your beliefs and own abilities.
- A fun, enjoyable experience with a professional approach keeping the class light-hearted but motivated.
- A non dogmatic way of teaching.
- Plenty of practical exercises to engage in, from group readings, one to one sessions even platform rehearsals if that’s your thing.
- Commitment & support in you chosen direction to help you achieve your vision should you have one.
- 2 private 1 hour sessions a term, one around the 6 week point, one just after the 12 week term if needed, both to discuss progress, goals & any general questions or guidance that surface along the way.
What I Expect:
- Weekly class commitment is essential.
- I do appreciate there are challenges we all face but please be mindful of timekeeping.
- During classes approach yourself & other members with kindness & compassion.
- Do the very best you can do in whatever moment you find yourself in, don’t be too hard on yourself.
- Display honesty & integrity while holding an understanding of confidentiality in the group setting.
Dates Costs & Location:
- All classes & groups are held onsite at my studio located in Hardwicke, Gloucester.
- £70 per term early booking option with full payment upfront – £80 per term thereafter.
- Monday Evenings.
- Start & Finish times – 19.00 – 21.00
Please feel free to contact me to discuss any of the above in further detail or to make your booking. I am also very happy to discuss private tutoring if this is something you think will benefit.
Although currently not on my own person radar, if platform work is your aim I will support you in arranging bookings at local venues around Gloucestershire helping get you out on the circuit & introduce you to Spiritualist Churches to make some contacts.
I am always on the lookout for test sitters for both group & private sittings. Please see the test sitters page. (link below for further information)