As of September due to an increase in classes I now only offer two days a week for private consultations.
“You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet, still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet.” ―
Friendly, confidential, compassionate one to one sessions with simple heartfelt guidance, offering support & bringing understanding helping you aspire to your full potential, connecting you to your true nature of harmony, clearing the way for a brighter future.
What To Expect:
- Firstly, nothing! Please come with an open heart & mind this enables me to work freely with you.
- There is absolutely nothing to be concerned about. I will give a detailed explanation over the phone or on the day, talking through the process eliminating any under laying worries.
- Consultations could take as little as ten minutes or in most cases a hour, (additional time maybe needed for follow up appointments) so please bare this in mind.
- From a stilled place within, there’s a natural deepening of understanding that can be witnessed, it’s this calm center that allows an opening to access information while we work together.
- Of course, please feel free to ask any questions at the time, don’t leave confused!
- All guidance given is to be discerned solely by you as you exercise your god given right to your own free will.
I currently offer two slots both available during the week with appointments conducted at my home address in Hardwicke, Gloucester.
- Tuesday 19.00 – 20.00
- Wednesday 19.00 – 20.00
Personal Consultations are charged at £20 per hour. (Please contact me should finances hinder your booking)
Appointments are completely confidently & approximately sixty minutes per session. Please be aware I currently have a waiting list for appointments but it is always worth contacting to check current availability.
If you would like to make an appointment, contact via email in the first instance, I will then be in touch to arrange our time together. Please allow a few days for correspondence to all bookings & inquiries.
If unfortunately you need to cancel or rearrange your scheduled appointment then please contact me via email, we can then look at arranging a new time together but no guarantee’s can by made regards the time frame.
It is also appreciated if you only make appointments when truly in need of guidance. (if in doubt, then you probably do not)