8 x Snack 6 x Dessert 1 x Wife 🙂
- 250g Pitted Medjool Dates
- 130g Raw Almond Butter
- 100g Walnuts
- 30g Cashews
- 50g Sieved Cacao Powder
- 1 x Large Orange Zested
- 50g Cracked Pecans
If your mix is too dry, maybe because the dates aren’t overly sticky add some date syrup to bind the mix together forming the desired paste.
- Place 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 into a high speed food processor
- Blend until all ingredients are combined forming a smooth thick paste
- Then press into a tin of your choice
- Add the cracked pecans (7) pushing into the top of the brownie
- Finally place & fridge until firm (I like to leave overnight)
Don’t over blend the mix otherwise natural oil separation can occur.